What a precious baby girl! Who is more nervous about school... you or her?? She will have a great time, just hang in there Mom!! Let us know how it goes :-)
My last baby starts in a couple weeks but, we went back-to-school-shopping yesterday. It's just heart-wrenching!! I mean, I want her to go but Man...the time sure flies.
I mean look at those chubby little legs. And the smile. Oh she had me at the smile. What a cutie patootie. I know hse's probably excited the question is... are you? How ya holding up?
It IS bittersweet when your 'baby' starts kindergarten. I remember that feeling. You'll both be okay.
This is totally off subject....the google ad at the bottom of your blog says, "Eliminate Skunk Odor Now!"
Hilarious!
Is skunk odor really that much of a problem???? And, do they really think that these Mommy bloggers are their target audience for their product? Ha Ha! :)
OOO love all those little baby rolls in this pic!!!! They grow up so so fast!!
BTW I will make you Panna Cotta when you get to Atlanta and when I have to move there because I truly truly will have to move there in the next few years....IT is no way avoiding it for us.
17 comments:
Awwww how cute!!! Is she excited?
What a precious baby girl! Who is more nervous about school... you or her?? She will have a great time, just hang in there Mom!! Let us know how it goes :-)
My last baby starts in a couple weeks but, we went back-to-school-shopping yesterday. It's just heart-wrenching!! I mean, I want her to go but Man...the time sure flies.
What a cutie!! They grow up so fast!!
I mean look at those chubby little legs. And the smile. Oh she had me at the smile. What a cutie patootie. I know hse's probably excited the question is... are you? How ya holding up?
Ah, the first day of school...surprisingly I remember it well. Very scary but exciting too.
For a mother I am not sure what you are feeling...hopefully excitement for her.
I hope all goes well. Thanks for stopping by my site.
It IS bittersweet when your 'baby' starts kindergarten. I remember that feeling. You'll both be okay.
This is totally off subject....the google ad at the bottom of your blog says,
"Eliminate Skunk Odor Now!"
Hilarious!
Is skunk odor really that much of a problem???? And, do they really think that these Mommy bloggers are their target audience for their product? Ha Ha! :)
I want to squish those thighs!!!!!!!
I love juicy babies!!!
Sniff-sniff...
Can't wait to hear all about it.
Makes my heart hurt. My second is starting pre-K next Wednesday. How is that possible? I got teary-eyed at breakfast this morning.
Oh my, she's not even mine and here I am misting up!
OOO love all those little baby rolls in this pic!!!! They grow up so so fast!!
BTW I will make you Panna Cotta when you get to Atlanta and when I have to move there because I truly truly will have to move there in the next few years....IT is no way avoiding it for us.
Awwwww - there is NO way she's ready to go to school!! NO WAY!! I refuse to believe it.
She is just the cutest thing and I can't help but remember that cute little BABY I saw on our mom's weekend.
Give her an extra kiss for me!
ADORABLE!!!
Super-cute picture! Miss Pink starts kindergarten in 1 1/2 weeks. It hardly seems possible.
Oh...look at that face!!! she looks so mischievous and adorable all at the same time!
Post a Comment