I finished Essie's canopy/curtain thingy... I think it turned out well:
This is the broccoli we had one night. How DISGUSTING - WHITE broccoli! Oh my gosh it was HORRID:
Here's pics from mini-golf!:
And here's some of Essie & Gert fooling around after mini-golf:
This would be after their tango when Essie dipped Gert:
We went to Looking Glass Falls:
Essie played with water bugs. Gert wanted NO part of them:
My boss is also a Mary Kay consultant. She came over tonight and gave us all makeovers. Here are Gert & I looking ravishing!

25 comments:
Love the makeovers! The pictures are beautiful!!!
Great pics! I especially love the pics of the falls. Ah, serenity.
Great photos. Especially the last one. Very nice makeover :-)
The roses in the coffee pot had me laughing. mr B sounds as though he is quite a recourceful man!!
AWESOME. Thanks for stopping by.
Jessica
MomDot Street Team
Love the pictures, so cute!!!
wonderful pictures. and i just love the flowers in the coffee pot
Oh my! I love the pics all are so cute. I also love the waterfall.
Love those pics! The girls laying near the golf hole is so cute!
Love the makeovers!
Where are those falls at?
Oh the broccoli pics, scarred me for life.
Nice pics. But I'm a little disturbed by the white brocolli.
White broccoli is just wrong. Eww. Wonderful pics!! You're just radiant in that last one, B!!
What great pictures of all of you! You have some cute girls there!! The waterfall is beautiful!! Makeovers are so much fun!
Gosh those girls just melt my heart. They are to cute. And boy you are some kind of Smokin Hot Mama.
EWWWW, nasty broccoli!
YAY for Mary Kay! You look awesome!
Girl, look at your form swinging that club. You missed your calling. You could have had a life of colored balls and mini windmills.
The girls look like they are having waaaay too much fun in the tango. Hope nobody got dropped!
The falls look beautiful. The broccoli, does not.
Love all the pictures! LOVE your Makeover...I need one bad! LOOKING GREAT!!!!!!
Oh, I love all the pics....you guys look like you had a great time!!!
What wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing.
HTL, you're so pretty! Your trip to Looking Glass Falls brought back some good memories for me. That place is so pretty! My brother slipped on the rocks down by the pool one time and I thought I would pee my pants laughing so hard. He wasn't hurt, thank God, but it was such a good laugh. Looks like you all had a good time. And props to Mr. B for getting you some pretty roses!
1. Mr. B is clearly a keeper.
2. The canopy looks great. My poor daughter will never have anything like that since I cannot do such projects.
3. Gorgeous waterfall!
4. And gorgeous makeovers. Seriously, you look great.
Great job on the canopy! It is adorable.
I love the waterfall pictures. There's just something awe inspiring about a waterfall isn't there???
Your girls are very cute...I have a friend with 2 girls and I swear they look like clones of your girls. If I can get a pix I'll email it to you.
Liked the random broccoli pix in the middle.....you crack me up!
Loooooooooooooooooooove all these pictures. Every single one. Thanks for sharing!
i just think they are two of the cutest darn things ive ever seen....that pic of them faceing away from the camera with their arms around eachother.....soooo sweet!!!
Great photos...thanks for sharing. I love to see everyone's sweet babies, and your girls are adorably sweet (maybe not always in real life, but they sure look like it on my computer).
Lizzy, I tagged you today on my blog. Hope you want to play, 'cause you're it!
Post a Comment