Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gonna Do the Friday Foto FiestaThing....

I love these pictures. First of all I'm addicted to black and white, and second Essie just has this "I love you so much I'm going to smoosh you" look about her. The top one is blown up and lives on the wall behind my couch... I just want wait to get these two back together again!

Essie & Gert circa 2004


Essie & Gert circa 2007

Check out Candid Carrie for more Friday Foto Fiesta's

Oh, and I keep forgetting - SITS is giving away an Ipod. I sure wouldn't mind winning it!!!

29 comments:

Marie Reed said...

I just saw your cute little blogicon! highfive!

KWolfAK said...

Those 2 are so cute together! I hope you win the iPod. I didn't enter 'cause I already got one.

Lesley said...

Awwwwwwwwww they are precious!! I love black and white pictures too!! Somehow they seem to capture more details than colored pictures...

I want a new camera SO bad!! One that you can take either colored or black and white pictures! Maybe I'll ask Santa for one. After all, I've been a really good girl :-)

Angie's Spot said...

They are gorgeous! I love black & whites too!

Lesley said...

Oh, and I wanted to let you know that I linked your blog on mine!!

Anonymous said...

I love black and white pictures, and your girls are adorable!

Lula! said...

They are fabulously beautiful. Just like YOU.

Are you going to see Mr. B this weekend? Woooooooooooo!

Deanna said...

What absolutely adorable pictures. Makes me want to SMOOSH them!

I love black and white photos too!

Candid Carrie said...

Smoosh is the perfect word! I love the smooshiness of them!

Thanks for playing !

Lori said...

Oh so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Awww....they are beautiful. I bet you smoosh them all the time!!!

Kori said...

Those girls are just too precious. They remind me of those CutiePie dolls. With the big eyes and the cute mischevious smiles.

And I am not asking about the toiet paper. Simply because I have a roll of super fluffy charmin in my desk drawer. Only because the one ply, John wayne sandpaper that doesn't take crap off anybody stuf they have here at the hospital. Makes my girlie parts cringe. I know TMI but I'm serious.

Insane Mama said...

I love the black and white photos

Alison said...

What great pictures, especially Gert's deer-in-a-headlock look in the first one. I love black and white photos too.

Nancy said...

These are awesome!!!!

Nik said...

I could just eat them both up!!

Kelly said...

These pictures are wonderful!!

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Love the picture -- B&W are my favorite. They look so sweet.

Judy Schwartz Haley | CoffeeJitters.Net said...

what lovely photos

Teri said...

I'm a HUGE b&w fan. Excellent shots. Great emotions.
Found you on Candid Carrie.

Aunt Julie said...

Love the pixes! And, you're right: B&W is sooooooooooo cool! These little cherubs remind me of The Wild One at that age. She's 18 today, and I can't quite believe it!

Swirl Girl said...

the dimples! I just love the dimples!

Dawn said...

I love black & white pictures too! The girls are SOOOO cute!!

Grannalisa said...

They are so beautiful and I love the black and white!!

Maternal Mirth said...

Sweet kiddos ... I always LOVED the name Gertie :)

Hillary said...

Ah those girlies are absolutely precious! Gorgeous photos!

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://fefydyzyk.freehostyou.com/ydygufa.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://yculaxac.ibnsites.com/uwisot.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real income.
It's all about how to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]