Sorry - no funny post today - I haven't been sleeping for beans and I'm just about to go comatose right here at my desk (which is called the cage... makes you wonder where I work, doesn't it...) At ANY rate... the good news is the soon-to-be-ex got a job. He's going to be a jailer for the local Sheriff. At this point I don't care WHAT it is as long as it's legal and he starts paying me my money again. At this point we just have an agreement about how much he pays, nothing is court ordered. I can file for divorce in September and at that point then he'll have to pay whatever they say. I hope it's more than the $500 - that barely covers daycare. And don't even get me started on the fact that I'm still paying for the utilities in our old house, the insurance on our old house, the lawn mowing at our old house, etc... ARGH - anyone in Minnesota want to buy a house???
I know it's not Friday, and that's the day everyone brags on their husband... and at the moment I don't have one, but I have a Mr. B, and I just want to share how thankful I am for him. Last weekend he knew I wanted to take Gert to see Wall-E. I had enough money for the admission, but we were going to be going snackless because that stuff's CRAZY expensive. (I'm thinking there needs to be a government inquiry into the price fixing of movie theater candy... I mean REALLY). Well, Mr. B went to his local theater, which is the same brand as our local theater, and he bought a $25 gift card and sent it to me so that Miss Gert and I could have treats. Awwww... isn't that sweet? He is SO thoughtful and wonderful. *sigh*
Okay...that's all I got for today... I gotta pee and my free lunch is here!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
What a sweetheart! Was Wall-E good? I've heard it's A-MAZING.
Congrats on the ex's job...I hope that can relieve some stress. Also, I'm impressed if $500 comes anywhere close to covering daycare (although I know it's all relative...)...I would pee myself with delight if that's what it was around here!
Wow, I'm so glad that I'm done with daycare. Glad you have a nice man in your life. Things like that help to redeem the whole gender.
Free lunch? Man aren't those the greatest kind of lunch ever.
And so glad to here the ex finally has a job.
Hope everything cam out all right in the lew. haha
Yay for the ex's job! And Mr. B sounds wonderful! I'm glad things are going ok!!
Sweet about the movie card;) You've got a keeper with that one!!
It IS insane how much it costs to get snacks at the movies! We also slap the purse full of candy from Walgreen's...of course I have to get my Diet Coke there, I MUST have fountain drinks, LOL And well, when I'm not on WW, I MUST get the popcorn too..oh and with butter of course;) LOL Why do you think I HAVE to be on Weight Watchers? LOL
Good luck with the X...hope he pays you what you need!!!
Hi..I came over from SITS...I see your comments all the time and thought I'd check out your blog.
Kudos to Mr. B...that was VERY nice of him.
Have a great weekend!
Hey Lizzy. You are listed as a Saucy Blog over at SITS. Check it out!!
we go to the drive ins 20 bucks a car and we can bring our own food!
they don't even charge you for the mosquitoes LOL
I'm so glad he got a job
why do you have to wait until September to file?
Yea for the ex's job!!! Mine are all out of daycare but my grandkids are not and I have heard my daughter talk about how expensive it is now!!!
Mr. B sounds wonderful!!
Congrats - you saucy blog!
Mr. B sounds like a keeper...And even though this was a serious post, you still mananaged to make me laugh...you know when you typed the word "pee." ;)
Post a Comment