You all know the story of The Polar Express, right? Basically it boils down to Believing. In this case in Santa. If you can hear the bell ring, you believe.Gert keeps running around the house, jingling a bell. "Mommy? Do you hear that?" "Yes, Sweetie, I do." "THAT MEANS YOU BELIEVE!!!"
Isn't THAT the faith of a child.
I do believe.
When I see a beautiful sunset... I believe.
When I hear the voice of a cheery heart... I believe.
When I behold miracle after miracle... I believe.
When I feel the gentle touch of my daughters' hands... I believe.
When I see a rainbow stretch across the sky... I believe.
When my heart feels full, despite my trials... I believe.
I believe that God so loved the world, that He gave us His only Son, that whoever Believes in Him will have eternal life. I believe that today we celebrate the birth of His Son. Jesus.
Do you hear the Bells on Christmas Day?
I do.
I believe.
Merry Christmas to you all, my dear, wonderful gifts from God.

37 comments:
I definitely believe.
Have a peaceful, blessed Christmas Day!
Love ya!
It's all about Him. I believe.
Have a very blessed Christmas!
Same to you, my wonderful bloggy friends. I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas full of magic and love.
Merry Christmas to you too, HTL!
How do you do that? You can make me cry every single time. I know I'm a big sap, but jeez...
Merry Christmas, Lizzy and Gert and Essie. May the Lord keep smiling down on you and blessing you, as always.
I hear them! And they're beautiful. They sound a lot like angels. Merry Christmas to all of you!
Merry Christmas!!!
- Jennifer
We ALL believe. Have a wonderful Christmas :)
Have a very Merry Christmas with the girls!!
And I believe!
Merry Christmas to you and the girlies. Hope that tomorrow is full of magic and wonder. Peace and contentment...
What a beautiful post!! Have a very Merry Christmas!!
I believe in something - I am just not sure what it is...
Happy Christmas to you and your fuzzy ducks!
I believe.
Merry Christmas to all of you. Your fuzzy ducks, too. ;)
Count me in! Have a wonderful holiday with your family. Looking forward to some more great posts in 09!
*ding ding ding dingadingdingding*
From me and mine to you and yours, a most merry, blessed Christmas and all my hopes for a fantastic 2009!!
((((HUGS))))
Merry Christmas to you and the ladies.
May the peace of God be yours.
Love, Trish
That is one of my favorite books.
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!!
What a beautiful post.
Merry Christmas!
I love to hear the Bells on Christmas Day!! Believe is the word I live by daily, that is why it's in my header, always there for me to see!
Merry Christmas to you, the girls and your Mr. B family!
I believe!
Merry Christmas, my friend! :)
Merry Christmas to all of you. By the way, I like the tree.
As a mom, maybe she is just getting even for all the times you drove her nuts:) Just smile and love her to bits.
Gods blessings on you for the coming year.
Merry Christmas, I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday Season!
Merry Christmas to the hot tubbers!
Hope everyone over there at the Hot Tub has the Merriest of Christmases, droopy tree & all. PS: May I please borrow that Droopy Tree pic for Sx3 this Sunday? Thanking you in advance...
I believe. What a wonderful day to believe and know God's love and the life of Christ.
I believe!
I hope you and the girls had a wonderful Christmas - the 3 of you really deserve it!! ((hugs))
I believe too!
I'm a day late to say Merry Christmas, but I hope you and the girls had a good one.
BTW, I've got a holiday snap of a different kind for you on Sx3 tomorrow...'m pretty sure you'll have something to say about this one, so please do stop by!
That's lovely Lizzy! I'm loving your quacking. Keep quacking in 2009, I'll be here reading.
WHAT an amazing post!! I love it. And yes, I do believe too.
Christmas Blessings to you and yours!
Stopping by from SITS :)
What a beautiful post♥ I believe♥
Beautiful.
What a beautiful post!!!
I believe!
Lovely post and yes, I believe :-)
Post a Comment