Friday, September 12, 2008

Phriday Photo Phinish Phiesta!!!

Morning! I thought I'd share my 2 favorite pictures from Essie & Gert's baby days:

Here's Essie at 6 months. We were in California for my sister's high school graduation. Don't you just want to eat her up?




And here's Gert... at about 9 months I believe. With her most favorite toys (one of which, I might add, is a fuzzy duck)


Check out more great PPPP's (or FFFF's if you wanna follow the rules) at Carries Place!!!

31 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

Lizzy...just the sweetest little girls ever...how cute? I just love babies...and those girls grew up to be beautiful little girls as well!
:) Nothing but love...

Robin said...

How precious!! Those are my favorite ages, 6 mos.-12mos. They are learning new stuff every day it seems then. I think my oldest had that red gingham dress with the cherries. I loved putting little outfits like that on her.

Tam said...

what precious photos!!!!

Nonnas News said...

You have two adorable girls!! Those pictures are so precious!
Have a great weekend!

Susie said...

The both look as yummy as the cherries on her dress!! Too cute!!!!

Lula! said...

Look at those utterly delicious and sweet baby cheeks! They are begging to be kissed.

Jennifer and Sandi said...

GREAT PHOTO'S!!!!!!!!!!! They are so CUTE CUTE CUTE!!

Happy PHRYDAY!!

I'm off..... have to go ship Sandi more beer!

- Jennifer

Kori said...

Oh there just darling. Can I have one please? lol

Deanna said...

Just want to grab them up off the screen and kiss their sweet faces!!

sassy stephanie said...

OMgosh...I love baby girl "sprouts" (teeny tiny, just enough hair to make a pony ponytails).

Melisa S. said...

So adorable!!

Aubrey said...

I love pulling out the baby pix! Too cute!! Just wanna smoosh 'em!

Unknown said...

LOVE these pictures!
Not only are the girls so cute, but even the bottom of Gert's shoes are cute : )

Saving The Day said...

So adorable! I remember both of these pictures. Don't you kind of miss the days when we got to dress up our little baby girls in pink and frills?

Quirky said...

I DO want to eat both of them!
They are precious :)

Frizzy said...

Look out, I feel my uncontrollable urge to be a "cheek pincher" coming on.

Dawn said...

They are so cute!! I love Essie's rosy cheeks!!

Mary said...

Cute babies!

Don't you hate it when you put a package in your husband's car for him to mail and it sits there for weeks and you don't even realize it's still sitting there....you know, hypothetically?

Your Stampin' Up package was mailed today. So so sorry for the delay....

Enjoy!
Mary

Jen said...

Claire has a dress just like that. They are so cute.

Rhonda said...

Very cute pictures. It's a shame we have to get lazy and lose that fabulous posture as we get older! It always amazes me to see how straight a spine is supposed to be. lol

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'm very sorry to hear that suicide has now affected your life also. It truly sucks.

Aunt Julie said...

Oh, Essie and Gert are such cutie pies! I love their rosy red cheeks!

WheresMyAngels said...

Oh my middle daughter used to have them overall's. I'm so mad they aren't instyle for the newest kids. My four year olds butt crack is always showing and overall's would of covered that issue up.

You got some pretty daughters.

Alison said...

NOM NOM NOM...they were so sweet my teeth hurt just looking at them(Miss P's saying.)

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww....they are too precious!!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

They're adorable!

Becky said...

What Cutie's!!! I love the little cherry dress!

Cindy said...

Awe...what pretty girls!

Angie's Spot said...

That hat on Essie is ADORABLE! And Gert has that precious look on her face. Cute cute girls!

Heather said...

Oh, the cuteness. The utter, incredible cuteness.

*swooooooon*

I must say I especially love the hat!

Hope you're having a spiffy weekend!

Aunt Julie said...

BTW, I'm hosting a Recipe Week on my blog, starting tomorrow. Please stop by and see what's cookin'!

Anonymous said...

Oh.....they are so precious!!!

I love Essie's little red dress!!!