What to wear tomorrow.
eta
Funny Gert story... today we were on our way to take the girls to their dads. Gert said "Mommy, I saw a tree with a big chunk of barf out of it."
"BarK Gert... it's called BarK"
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
That is very funny. Gert sounds so sweet and fun.
I have a funny too...I was at Target with KJ and she screamed out "Mommy! That girl has a beautiful Hoo-Ha!"
I turned bright red and told her to watch her volume while trying to shuttle her away. SHe screamed out again "Girl, can I play with you Hoo-Ha!"
Come to find out to KJ a Hoo-Ha is a monkey (because they saw hoo-ha-ha) and is NOT a female private part.
Good luck tomorrow. I am sure anything will be apropriate, and seeing you will be more important thatn what you wear.
Thanks for the laugh.
I hope that you have a super, awesome, magical day.
I'm sure you'll look AWESOME!!!
You'll look great! :)
What to wear? Saran Wrap and a ribbon in your hair. Oh, wait, are you meeting him in public? That might not work.
Wear perfume and a smile:-) Hee, hee, hee.
Too funny!!! I love to hear what kids think we're saying!! And wear whatever you are comfy in!! You will look great no matter what!
I love listening to my little one talk. He is two so some of his words are very funny! Thanks for sharing -- Much Love
You always make me laugh! Hey, speaking of which, did ya get your next set of interview questions? Got a funny snap that needs your attention over at my place. Hope to see ya soon!
I love those slips! Makes my day!
What to wear? Hmm. I'm sure you'll look great no matter what.
As for the hilarious kid comments, don't you just love it?
Alex calls granola bars "Nola barks."
He also told me he was going to drive the car yesterday because he was old enough. He's 3.
HOPING you had a GREAT GREAT GREAT weekend even if it was way SHORT!
I think that the plaid was rather becoming :-)
LOL Gotta love what kids come up with, right? HAHAHHAA
LMBootyO
Oh my, this about had me spitting water across my computer screen!
Could have been barf. Was it by a bar? Club? LOL
FUNNY!!
Post a Comment