Check it out!!! It's my first interview! And not only my first, but the first in a weekly SERIES leading UP TO THE ELECTION!!!!!!
Melissa B at The Scholastic-Scribe proposed a series of interviews and I have accepted!!!! How cool is THAT??? Eat your heart out Katie Couric.... HA HA!!!!!

18 comments:
Well done Lizzy!!!
Great interview, great answers, cutest kid in American and she wears a thong!
Hilarious! You have my support girl.
We are breaking up. No where in that interview was it mentioned that I, Lula, am your press secretary. In my plaid thong.
Girl...I'm hurt.
But the rest of the interview was OK, I guess. Whatever. OK, fine.
Great work!
Brilliant. Just brilliant. I am completely inept when it comes to interview questions.
that was so funny
I needed that!
You crack me up!!
YOu go girl! I can not wait to get my 12 paid PMS days off! :D
I may have to seriously rethink my vote!
Your FAMOUS and I kinda sorta KNOW you!
Very cute.
I'm ready for a debate already! Who you runnin' against?! LOL
bwahahaha! I less-than-three you! Beetle also wants to join the party ... she rolls just like Essie. Her tactics are similar, yet a little different. She would implement the shoulder tap with the repeated phrase - "Mr. PM, Mr. PM, Mr. PM, Mr. PM, Mr. PM, Mr. PM, Mr. PM, Mr. PM, Mr. PM, Mr. PM, Mr. PM, Mr. PM, Mr. PM, Mr. PM, Mr. PM, Mr. PM, Mr. PM, Mr. PM"
... or ...
Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I?
Yeah, the two of them would get things done.
Wonderful interview!! Can't wait for the next part in the series.
That is great! yeah you!
I'm gone check it out! Thanks for stopping by today. Aden is feeling alot better. Much Love.
That is hilarious! I love who you've chosen for your administration.
Don't you think you could include a redhead? In case of Essie's absence, he might be able to drive them crazy with his whining.
Post a Comment