I am still laughing...and Kat's comment is HUHLARIOUS!!!!!!!
And girl...there is a lot of Twilight love in my life, but it's no substitution for the Bible. For the record, there's no Edward or Bella in the Bible. And Jesus is OK with that, as am I.
Thanks for the big laugh...I'm totally linking this on my post today.
p.s. Jealous of the fun you had with Kat and Kori. One day I'll be invited. Sigh...
That is AWESOME!!! While you were visiting Mr. B, I was close to your doorstep. Mr. Baseball and I were at Ridgecrest this past weekend for a marriage conference. I thought of you while we were up there. Hope you weekend with Mr. B was superb.
This does not surprise me in the least. Twilight is quoted just as much as The Word because we have both memorized. Mixed in with hymns is some Muse and we have pumpkin crisp instead of communion crackers. Jesus wants it that way.
Wait, how do you become a member? Comment daily - check Love Twilight - check Watch True Blood - check Accept that she has wanna-be-Ric Flair anger - check Thinks she looks great riding a faux ram - check
OMG...you got to MEET KORI...YOU ROCK and of Course Kat and then them meeting YOU....YOU all ROCK but NOW girls YOU ALL NEED TO COME VISIT SAVANNAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOOO In MY SHOCK and AWE most I mentioned you!! I noticed I forgot Kat I will have to add her in my post and rant to BRAVO about their show on the REAL HOUSEWIVES of ATLANTA.....UGGGG
34 comments:
Too funny! I love reading signs. A church down the road often has something catching to read. Hope you are doing well.
That is funny!! I am amazed though at a church who would discourage anyone from worshipping with them - even nuts!! Oh well!
Oh, you found a place to stop on your way home! It should have mentioned on the sign that it was a "safe haven for bloggers." :-)
That was to funny!
The one that killed me was the church that had a HUGE (read: 15+ ft) NEON nativity scene. *sigh*
How come I can't read the sign :-(
Hee. At the Lula church, the Bible would probably rule...but Twilight would be quoted. Often. :)
She'll die when she sees this!
that is awesome. I know that she is going to love it.
lula is going to love it. So glad you made it home safe and sound. I had a wonderful time.
Can't wait to do it again.
That is too funny!!!!
Did you meet up with Kori too????
I'm so jealous of all of you bloggers getting together! Glad you are home safe and sound.
ooo my goodness that IS WAY TOO FUNNY! I MENTIONED YOU IN A POST THIS WEEKEND!!!!
Lula is gonna love this one!
Is this in Georgia? Or North Carolina?
Hope your weekend with Mr. B. was a great one!
Yep, Lula will love it :D
LOL
THAT is funny!
That is hysterical! Can't wait til she sees it!
OH MY HEAD!!!!!!
I am still laughing...and Kat's comment is HUHLARIOUS!!!!!!!
And girl...there is a lot of Twilight love in my life, but it's no substitution for the Bible. For the record, there's no Edward or Bella in the Bible. And Jesus is OK with that, as am I.
Thanks for the big laugh...I'm totally linking this on my post today.
p.s. Jealous of the fun you had with Kat and Kori. One day I'll be invited. Sigh...
As my son would say... "Heavens to Pepsi!"
So jealous of your bloggy visit. How cool is that???
Lula worship center, hmmmm? Do they serve fried green tomatoes at fellowship? That would be true to Lula form.
That is AWESOME!!! While you were visiting Mr. B, I was close to your doorstep. Mr. Baseball and I were at Ridgecrest this past weekend for a marriage conference. I thought of you while we were up there. Hope you weekend with Mr. B was superb.
Cleverly hysterical!
Hahahaha Your too funny!!
Hope you enjoyed your visit with Mr. B!!
- Jennifer
This does not surprise me in the least. Twilight is quoted just as much as The Word because we have both memorized. Mixed in with hymns is some Muse and we have pumpkin crisp instead of communion crackers. Jesus wants it that way.
THAT is hilarious! I want to join! (especially after Heather's description of the service)
Oh my gosh. THis is PERFECT! PERFECT!
So funny! I LOVED your weapon of choice in the photo on Kat's blog. Hilarious.
LMAO!
Wait, how do you become a member? Comment daily - check
Love Twilight - check
Watch True Blood - check
Accept that she has wanna-be-Ric Flair anger - check
Thinks she looks great riding a faux ram - check
I should be a shoe in.
OMG...you got to MEET KORI...YOU ROCK and of Course Kat and then them meeting YOU....YOU all ROCK but NOW girls YOU ALL NEED TO COME VISIT SAVANNAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Matron just voted for Plaid in Presidency!
OOOO In MY SHOCK and AWE most I mentioned you!! I noticed I forgot Kat I will have to add her in my post and rant to BRAVO about their show on the REAL HOUSEWIVES of ATLANTA.....UGGGG
That is TOO FUNNY!
I guess we all now know where Lula is on the weekends ;o)
That is wild!!!
It's going to be like throwing fuel on the fire....ha ha ha!!!
That is absolutely hysterical! Too, too funny!
Post a Comment