Pa-LAID for Prez, yall!
The quintessential voting apparel, all right there in one place. Amazing.
If Lizzy says it, we gotta do it - since she might be pres. and all!
Going there now.
Went there and now I know who to vote for but more importantly I know what to wear!
I saw it--and it was cute! Love all the plaid!
Yep. Our county is all mail in- so I'm done. They were super cheep this year and didn't even send the "I VOTED" sticker. I may have to call and complain....
That was funny!! I know whom I'd vote for!! You and Plaid hands downHave a great weekend- Jennifer
What a great post! Thanks for schooling us! :D
Loved teh post...and TAG!
Thanks for sharing her. I enjoyed the post! I'm ready to rock the vote PLAID!
Thanks for sending us over there. I've seen Sassy in several places and always meant to check her out. She's one cool chick.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Pa-LAID for Prez, yall!
The quintessential voting apparel, all right there in one place. Amazing.
If Lizzy says it, we gotta do it - since she might be pres. and all!
Going there now.
Went there and now I know who to vote for but more importantly I know what to wear!
I saw it--and it was cute! Love all the plaid!
Yep. Our county is all mail in- so I'm done. They were super cheep this year and didn't even send the "I VOTED" sticker. I may have to call and complain....
That was funny!! I know whom I'd vote for!! You and Plaid hands down
Have a great weekend
- Jennifer
What a great post! Thanks for schooling us! :D
Loved teh post...
and TAG!
Thanks for sharing her. I enjoyed the post! I'm ready to rock the vote PLAID!
Thanks for sending us over there. I've seen Sassy in several places and always meant to check her out. She's one cool chick.
Post a Comment