Monday, February 23, 2009

How Many Ways Can I Say It?

Remember my wonderful Valentines day message from Mr. B? Well he and I got to thinking about what kind of messages probably WOULDN'T be appropriate rose petal wishes... here's our list, please feel free to add your own!

5. Mom's Fried Chicken Is Better.
4. Sweetie, I have a Rash
3. The car has a new dent
2. Something's dead in the fridge.
1. There's someone else.

So hit me - what would be some inappropriate rose petal wishes?

21 comments:

Simply AnonyMom said...

What's your name again?
That'll be $100
I want a divorce

Gina said...

You're cracking me up!

Around here it would be something like "The stick had two lines."

Staci Loalbo said...

u stink, would be a good one.....

or I hate you might work.....real original.....maybe with black rose petals....lol

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I love Gina's!

I think "It burns when I pee" would not be a good thing to say with flowers...

Rene said...

Ok...I'm gonna be naughty...ok?

Size does matter - buh bye

Heather said...

"This prescription's for you"

"I love (your sister)"

"Here's two advil.
Oh, you don't have a headache?
Then let's get it on!"

Deanna said...

Dear "John"...

Tam said...

It was only one time.

Got Crabs?

No NO and NO

It is not your baby

OO Lizzy this was so much fun! So much FUN!

Amy said...

Get Lost

I'm Gay

Nevermind

:D

Melissa said...

Stick people turn me on....

I like the smell of toots.

You pick your nose while you sleep.

You remind me of my mom.

Kim said...

Your daughter's pregnant

CaraBee said...

Too funny! How about:
I have herpes.
Your ass really IS fat.
I'm moving out.

Anonymous said...

"When I said "loosen up", THAT'S not what I meant"
"Why is there long blond hair in the tub drain?"
"Why are all of my pantyhose stretched out when I get back in town?"
"I slept on the couch. That was the dog in bed with you".
"Why are the batteries in my "toys" dead when I get back in town?"
"So...who is Lizzy and when was she in the Hot Tub with you?"
"What did you shave with my razor?"

ChicagoLady said...

Pull my finger.

Let's abstain until the Cubs win the World Series.

Britt said...

a trail of petals leads to the bedroom..

Where you find bags of trash around the bed and written on the bedspread in petals is:

For The 100th time:
Please Take Out The Trash!

=-)

Tara R. said...

How about 'the DNA test came back not the Baby Daddy.'

Susie said...

"Let's try kinky tonight".

Alison said...

Okay...y'all are funny! I don't have anything to add (I'm not feeling humorous today) but I just had to say that.

Anonymous said...

I have an STD. Sorry.

Shannon said...

How about:

It's not you, it's me

J'Ollie Primitives said...

Or:
It's not me, it's you.

Sorry Shannon I'm being a bass-ackwards copy-cat today :)