Thursday, November 20, 2008

Friday Foto Fiesta Fun (or something like that)


This is my all time favorite professional picture of Essie. I believe she had just turned 3. I love her little button nose and her pretty hair... and the outfit.. I'll have to find a picture of the whole outfit because it was SO cute... yes.. there was plaid!!!!!
Wanna find more Friday fun - check Carrie out!!!!

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! She is beautiful!!

Tracy P. said...

She looks like she is sitting SO still!

Linda said...

What a precious, precious picture.
Definitely puts a smile on my face! :D

Trish said...

Very Cute!!
Her profile looks like my little Cooper's profile. He has that button nose and that shiny pretty hair. Of course it's not that long, but the color and shine are the same!

Gina said...

Dang- she's almost as cute as my kids....
I just realized that while I have read each and every one of your sappy words, and your funny ones, too, I haven't commented for a while. Rest assured I have been here- breifly and silently- but here none the less.

Unknown said...

Soo sweet...& that little nose

Kori said...

So sweet and just precious. Love it.

Ronda's Rants said...

She is beautiful...and taking it so seriously!

Robin said...

How absolutely precious!!

Shannon said...

So cute! And she does look so serious...


You'll have to check out the plaid jammies in my Fx4 pics for today! :)

Susie said...

That's like a magazine picture!! Just gorgeous!!

~Trish~ said...

So cute! I can just hear you saying 'dont move, now dooooooon't move'

Glenda, saved by grace said...

What a pretty pretty little lady!

Jen said...

she looks like a doll. so pure and beautiful.

wenderful said...

Sweet girl! Thanks fo visiting my blog and leaving some comment love. Have a great day!

Ashley said...

I'm wearing a plaid skirt today. I feel all retro!

Tam said...

OOOO This is a Treasure! I see why you love this picture! I love the profile...HMMM I am now going to get profiles of my boys...Thanks also for an IDEA you have just given ME!

Frizzy said...

Perfect picture of an angel captured that's for sure!

jen721 said...

What a beauty!

This Mom said...

I love pictures where the kids aren't looking at the camera.

Just Beautiful!!!

I'm Jamie said...

Precious Lizzy!!

You have to find a pic of the whole outfit... I kid you not-- part of my hope for a little girl is entirely wrapped up in the adorable clothes for little ladies!!

Practical, I know :)

Megryansmom said...

Hi just came over from Julie's to say your comments there just crack me up! I'm not much of a follower but you are now in my Google Reader.

Teri said...

cute cute cute!

KimmyJ said...

She looks like an angel!

Alison said...

Oh, how precious! I especially love it because that is the color of Miss Pink's hair...and Miss P had her picture taken at 3 in a jacket-dress of a similar material and a black velvet collar! I didn't get her picture taken in profile like that, though--love it!

Gramma 2 Many said...

I would treasure that picture too.

Frizzy said...

I have something for you at my place. Come check it out!

sassy stephanie said...

Awww. Sweet pic.

Caroline said...

I love profile pics, especially when they involve perfect little button noses!

Amy said...

She looks like little girl perfection right there. So sweet.

Jane In The Jungle said...

Girl I want that outfit for ME, too cute! I love profile pics of the kids!!!

Visit me when you get back, I've got a giveaway going on!

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Yep....that is a beautiful pic....it helps that she's beautiful!!! :)

Rhea said...

It looks like she had a really great photo session. This picture is GREAT!