Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Rest of the Outfit....

For those who wanted to see....

We're off to the Christmas Parade - have a great day!!!

20 comments:

Susie said...

Very cute!! Have a great day at the parade:-)

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

There is a Christmas parade? Before Thanksgiving?

And she looks great in those pictures. Love the other one with her cute little nose! And look at how dark her hair has gotten!

sassy stephanie said...

What a great pic. I love the sweater!

Hey, how is Essie doing with her little bout of the blues she was having? Hope it passed...

Quirky said...

ADORABLE!!!!

Heather said...

Oh the cuteness!!! Have fun at the parade! We just got back from seeing Santa (needed to get the pics early for a present I'm making for all the grandparents) and Kiddo is now in full-on countdown mode to Christmas! Of course, all our snow helps, too.....

Ronda's Rants said...

She is so cute and I love that little outfit!

Melissa B. said...

What a cutie-patootie! Hope you enjoy the parade! BTW, tomorrow's Sx3 features a turkey of a snap. Please come by and Share the Caption Love! We would be particularly appreciative of your certain sense of humor!

Mammatalk said...

What a doll!

Caroline said...

PRECIOUS!!!! Got to love some Christmas plaid.

WheresMyAngels said...

She is so cute. I hardly ever get photo's of my kids. I need too.

Gramma 2 Many said...

I thought the Christmas Parades were all after Thanksgiving.
Was it fun?
She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

J'Ollie Primitives said...

Very cute! Love the red.

Aubrey said...

Oh. My. Cuteness. Plaid and ALL!

Swirl Girl said...

love the plaid -and love the sled!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

How freaking adorable is that?!? Hope you had a great time at the parade.

Tam said...

OOO that Plaid skirt was so very CUTE! OOO PARADE!! What fun for a FROSTY SATURDAY!

Julie D said...

Awwwwwwww! Too much cuteness this early in the morning!!!

Anonymous said...

She is soooo cute in that picture!!!

Rhea said...

Adorable outfit, beautiful smile, cute little girl!! LOVE it.

Amy said...

Sooo precious, I wish I could have frozen my girls at that age, before they learned to be sassy.