Friday, July 16, 2010

I've Finally Found What I'm Looking For

I sometimes felt like I didn't belong in my family growing up.

I knew... somewhere out there were people who were LIKE me.

After searching for years and years, I've finally found them.




(Like this? Check out awkwardfamilyphotos.com)

16 comments:

Deanna said...

The only way to make this more perfect would have been for you to photoshop your face in the picture!

Heather said...

Omystars, you crack me up. All that plaid is just.so.Lizzy!

Thanks for putting a smile on my sleepy face :)

Heather said...

I believe the words I'm looking for here are "TEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!!!!"

That is hilarious! :-D

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!! You are FUNNNY!!!!!!!

Tracy P. said...

You just need to dye your hair black. That's your problem.

Givinya De Elba said...

A family in Plaid! You and your girls could do something similar!

brainella said...

Oh, dear. Oh. I'm not really sure there is anything more to say about that picture.

Tam said...

OK I agree photoshop you and the Ladies in this picture!

Sending good thoughts your way and hoping your house is coming along!

Shannon said...

Heh heh.

Heh heh heh heh.

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh!

The more I look at this, the more I laugh!

Shannon said...

P.S. Have you seen the pet photos?

awkwardfamilypetphotos.com

Shelley said...

You are a riot woman!!!! Thanks for the smile.

Frizzy said...

Thanks for the honest and sweet comment on my blog tonight. Sorry to hear you're feeling like I am. Too bad we can't go out and have a drink or two or three. Maybe we would see life with a whole new perspective. Maybe for a few hours anyway. LOL

Grand Pooba said...

Bahaha!! Your long lost family!

Melissa B. said...

Well, a plaid family - duh! I really enjoy perusing the snaps at AFF...the best of the worst, correctamundo?

Melissa said...

I heart this website. A friend introduced it to me a few years back and it never ceases to amaze me what some people use for torture.

Kirby said...

Thats hilarious! I don't know if you watch Ellen or not but I love the shows where she the awkward pictures of people, its the greatest! Cute blog by the way!