Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Horses and Donkeys and..... oh My

Essie had a bit of a freak out this morning. She forgot to put on a bra. She who fought me every morning last year about HAVING to wear it now is freaking out because she forgot. There was drama... there was crying. There was her little sister in the backseat attempting to make comments about the situation.

To the little sister I said "Hey, hush. You don't have a horse in this race."

To which the little sister replied "Nope.... just a slow moving donkey."

11 comments:

Gina said...

Kiss that girl!
That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time!

Tam said...

LOL that is so funny!!!!!

Brandy said...

Bahhhhaaaaaaa! How does one "forget" her bra anyway? I guess I've been wearing one for so long it's like a part of me. Now deodorant I could understand. Which might be why I keep an extra one at work. :)

Kirby said...

Aww poor thing, I did the same thing in middle school, I feel her pain! (I have no clue to this day how I forgot!) luckily at the time I was flat chested and had on a big jacket that day!

Heather said...

That girl is hilarious! Where on earth do they come up with this stuff?

Shelley said...

Bwahahahahahaha, greatest comeback line evah.....

Heather said...

Gert FTW! :-D Love it!

Tam said...

Thanks Girl! Me thinks the same thing but just can't say it! HUGS!

Mrs4444 said...

That is PRICELESS (the comment). I love it. Poor Big Sis...

Teri said...

Dang, that kid is smart. Love the quick response. Sign of a brilliant mind, I am totally sure. :-)

brainella said...

Oh, my goodness. That is hilarious. I even snorted.