I LOVE it. :)
I'm thinking, Birthday 2020 she will still have the same goofy look. It will become a trademark birthday picture:)Hope is was a fun day Gert.
Love it! Looks like a trend! ;)
What a hoot! She must take after her Momma! ;-))
Oh, that Gert does take after her mama.Ahhh, 7. Such a great age.
I love it!! She looks like a lot of fun :) Happy Belated Bday, Kid!
Love it! Looks like a trend! ;) Contextual Ad Network India
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I LOVE it. :)
I'm thinking, Birthday 2020 she will still have the same goofy look. It will become a trademark birthday picture:)
Hope is was a fun day Gert.
Love it! Looks like a trend! ;)
What a hoot! She must take after her Momma! ;-))
Oh, that Gert does take after her mama.
Ahhh, 7. Such a great age.
I love it!! She looks like a lot of fun :) Happy Belated Bday, Kid!
Love it! Looks like a trend! ;)
Contextual Ad Network India
Post a Comment